- What is the Toronto Blue Jays™ Season Ticket Holder Benefits Card (STHBC)?
- The STHBC is a personalized credential that identifies the holder as a Toronto Blue Jays full season ticket subscriber and entitles the holder to a 20% discount off of most regularly-priced Toronto Blue Jays and Major League Baseball merchandise at the following locations:
- Any merchandise kiosk inside of Rogers Centre™,
- The Jays™ Shop store located at Rogers Centre, and
- The Jays Shop store located at Sears Yonge & Dundas location.
The STHBC can also be loaded with dollar value that, subject to certain restrictions, can be redeemed for additional tickets, merchandise and any food and beverage product at select concession stands inside of Rogers Centre. This stored value functionality is subject to certain terms and conditions.
As the dollar value stored on the card is spent, more value can be added by visiting the Rogers Centre Gate 9A box office during regular hours of operation.
- Is the STHBC transferrable?
- No. Each card is personalized with the account number and full name of the cardholder. Only the authorized Season Ticket Holder named on the account will receive a STHBC. Anyone attempting to use a STHBC may be required to present valid photo ID.
The authorized account holder can order additional cards that will permit the cardholder(s) to receive the 20% discount described above. However, the additional card(s) will not contain any promotional value loaded on the STHBC by Rogers Blue Jays Baseball Partnership (the "Club") or any value loaded on the STHBC by the authorized account holder.
Additional cards can be ordered by completing the form on your online Account Manager located at bluejays.com/seasontickets. Please note that a CDN $5 customization fee applies per additional card.
- What happens if I lose my card?
- The STHBC is automatically registered when issued. The lost card will be cancelled, disabling the 20% discount and blocking use of any outstanding stored value balance. We will replace lost cards and transfer any outstanding balance to a new card. If customization is required on the new card, a $5 customization fee applies.
- Can I reload my STHBC?
- Yes. Balances on the card can be reloaded by visiting the Gate 9A box office during regular hours of operation.
- What is my STHBC number? How do I find it?
- Your 19 digit STHBC number is printed on the back of your card. Your card will also contain a PIN number. Scratch off silver area to the right of the card to reveal the four digit PIN.
- What is a PIN? Why do I need it?
- The PIN is a random 4-digit number that is under a silver scratch-off on the back of your STHBC. It is required for phone sales and may be utilized in online sales in the future.
- How may I check the balance on my STHBC?
- Visit bluejays.com/seasontickets and click on STHBC button. You may also have your balance checked for you by calling (416) 341-1234 and by visiting select Rogers stores during normal business hours.
- Will my STHBC expire?
- Yes. The 20% limited merchandise discount benefit is valid until the end of the final 2014 Toronto Blue Jays regular season home game. Any promotional value loaded on the card by the Club will expire at the end of the final Toronto Blue Jays regular season home game played in the calendar year printed on the front of the card. Any value loaded on the card by you that remains unused at the conclusion of the Toronto Blue Jays regular season will be automatically transferred to a new Toronto Blue Jays gift card.