Take Me Out to the Ballgame
Jays Care Foundation believes in a level playing field where all Canadian children and youth have the opportunity to thrive and succeed. One way we are working to achieve this is through TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALLGAME, a program that brings children and youth to Blue Jays games.
What is Take Me Out to the Ballgame?
Take Me Out To the Ballgame is a Jays Care program that offers Blue Jays tickets to charitable organizations that work with vulnerable children and youth. Dependent on the nature and size of the request, tickets can be offered in 3 different ways:
1. TICKETS TO THE JAYS CARE COMMUNITY CLUBHOUSE
Since 2010, Jays Care has been inviting children and youth who might not otherwise have the opportunity to attend to enjoy a fun and unforgettable Blue Jays viewing experience in the Jays Care Community Clubhouse. The Clubhouse is a safe space for children and youth to watch their Toronto Blue Jays with a great view of the field and food and beverages provided.
This interactive suite is equipped with memorabilia from many Blue Jays players, accessible bench and balcony seating, a special game time welcome on the video board and even a meet and greet with ACE!
Jays Care is proud to offer this amazing space for use by non-profit groups whose mission and vision align with Jays Care; the suite comes with 42 tickets and catering included.
Terms and Conditions:
- Please note that due to demand, specific date requests cannot be accommodated
- Please include any date restrictions or blackout periods and we will do our best to consider these when evaluating your application
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis throughout the season as vacancies become available
- Clubhouse availability is based on the Blue Jays schedule and does not include the postseason
- When all dates for the season have been booked, applications will be kept on file and considered for next season
- Once received, your application will be reviewed by our staff and requests will be evaluated
- Groups will be prioritized based on the following variables:
- Organization mission and vision alignment with Jays Care
- Previous opportunities and visits to the Jays Care Community Clubhouse
- Groups larger than 42 and smaller than 30 cannot be accommodated in the Jays Care Community Clubhouse
2. RE-ALLOCATED TICKETS
Throughout the season Jays Care Foundation is occasionally gifted with tickets which we are able to redistribute to children and youth who would love the chance to be at a Blue Jays game!
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets are allocated based on availability and date/game requests cannot be accommodated
- Tickets are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, unless there is a specific request for allocation from the donor, in which case Jays Care will accommodate the request to the best of our ability
- Contact information provided must be current; any inactive or incorrect information provided will result in the applicant being deleted from the waitlist
- Unless otherwise specified, applicants will remain on the waitlist from season to season unless they have been allocated tickets or request to be removed
- Doanted suites will be allocated using the Jays Care Community Clubhouse waitlist
3. KIDS UP FRONT
Jays Care is a proud partner of Kids Up Front -- a charitable organization that provides access to art, culture, sport and recreation for children who do not otherwise have the opportunity.
Through our partnership, Kids Up Front is able to distribute Blue Jays tickets to organizations in need throughout Toronto.
How can you get involved
There are many ways to be a part of Take Me Out To The Ballgame. Here are few ways to step up to the plate: