Skip to main content
Below is an advertisement.
LADIES NIGHT OUT SPA CONTEST
- ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The LADIES NIGHT OUT SPA contest (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of Ontario who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Rogers Blue Jays Baseball Partnership ("Blue Jays"), the other MLB Entities and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate. "immediate family" shall mean spouses, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside. The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM"), Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. (doing business in its own name and as Major League Baseball Productions), and Major League Baseball International), the Major League Baseball Clubs, Tickets.com, Inc., SportsOnEarth, LLC and each of their subsidiaries or affiliated entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Major League Baseball Clubs or the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, and the directors, officers and employees of the above entities. Entrants to the Contest may be given the option to receive commercial e-mails and/or other communications from the Blue Jays, www.bluejays.com, and/or MLB.com; however, eligibility to participate in the Contest is not dependent upon entrant's consent to receive such communications. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Contest entry period (the "Entry Period") begins on Tuesday March 4, 2008 at 9:00 a.m. ET and ends on Wednesday August 6, 2008 at 6:00 p.m. ET (the "Contest Closing Date"). Limit of one (1) entry per personduring the Entry Period.
- Purchase Method: During the Entry Period go to bluejays.com or call 416-314-1304 to speak with a Toronto Blue Jays sales associate and purchase a Ladies Night Out Flex Pack. When purchasing your Ladies Night Out Flex Pack you will be required to submit your complete name, date of birth, address, city, province, postal code, telephone number, mobile phone number (optional), e-mail address and you will be automatically entered in the Contest.
Grand Prize: There will be two (2) Grand Prize(s) each consisting of one (1) trip for two (2) adults to a spa (chosen by Blue Jays) to receive a predetermined spa package (valued at $500), followed by batting practice and two (2) tickets to a Blue Jays home game at the Rogers Centre during the 2008 Baseball Season. Each Grand Prize has an estimated retail value of $800.00 CDN.
- RANDOM DRAW: A random draw, by a Blue Jays representative, from all eligible entries received as of the Contest Closing Date will be made on Thursday August 7, 2008 at 3:00pm ET. The potential winners will be contacted by telephone at the number indicated on their entry.
If a potential winner cannot be reached within two (2) days of the first notification attempt, incorrectly answers the skill testing question or declines the prize, another potential winner will be selected at random from among remaining eligible entries.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Any and all additional costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided including but not limited to travel insurance, lodging, transportation costs, meals, taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and gratuities and other expenses incurred by the winners (and any travel companions) in claiming, accepting and/or using their prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes must be accepted as described in these Official Rules.
Each winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal taxes (including income and withholding taxes). Winner's companions must be of legal age of majority in each jurisdiction from and to which travel will be taking place, unless traveling with a parent or legal guardian.
Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions, except at Blue Jays' sole discretion. There will be no substitutions for any prize except by Blue Jays who reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value in its sole discretion.
- DECLARING A WINNER: To be declared a winner and claim a prize, the potential winner must (i) be eligible according to these Official Rules, (ii) correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time limited the mathematical skill testing question which will be administered by telephone at a mutually agreeable time, and (iii) sign a duly completed Liability and Publicity Release form and return same to the Blue Jays within five (5) days of the date of receipt thereof. The Liability and Publicity Release Form requires a potential winner to confirm, except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize as awarded, eligibility to participate in this Contest and compliance with these Official Rules and to release the Blue Jays, the other MLB Entities, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, divisions, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotional agencies, any and all other companies associated with this Contest (including suppliers of the prize, materials or services related to this Contest), and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability and damages which could arise out of or in any way related to the Contest and from the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize. A disqualification will result and, at Blue Jays' discretion, an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries if all required documents are not properly executed and returned within the specified period of time. Refusal or return of such documents as non-deliverable or potential winner's non-compliance with these Official Rules will also result in disqualification and, at Blue Jays' discretion, cause an alternate potential winner to be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Contest and submitting an entry, all entrants agree to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, (ii) the decision of the judges and (iii) waive any and all claims against the Released Parties for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Contest or from the receipt or use of any prize or any travel or activity that is related to the receipt or use of any prize. By acceptance of prize, each Winner authorizes the Blue Jays, MLBAM and each of their respective designees to use in any related publicity, such winner's name, photograph, image, any statements they may make regarding the prize, city and province of residence, likeness and/or voice for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in perpetuity and in any form of media now or hereafter devised worldwide (including the Internet), without limitation and without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- GENERAL CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The Released Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials; stolen, late, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, incomplete, inaccurate or illegible entries. Contest entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. The Released Parties are not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate transcription or loss or delay of entry or prize reply information, or any viruses transmitted to computers of participants via the Internet, or for any technical or human errors associated with the Contest. If, in the Blue Jays' exclusive judgment, this Contest becomes compromised in any way, Blue Jays reserve the right to withdraw the Contest offer, cancel any method of entry, to void any entries submitted fraudulently or select winners from all eligible entries received prior to act that compromised the Contest.
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Blue Jays and/or MLBAM, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Blue Jays, MLBAM and/or their respective agents. Blue Jays shall have the sole right to disqualify any contestant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize, and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. All disputes will be resolved in the Province of Ontario under applicable Ontario and Federal laws.
Blue Jays and MLBAM reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Contest. In the event of cancellation, Blue Jays may elect to identify winners and award the prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellations.
All online entries must include a valid e-mail address for the entrant. In cases of multiple entries, only the first entry received will be considered. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The "Authorized Account Holder" is the person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- WINNERS' LIST: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope before Wednesday August 20, 2008 to: Toronto Blue Jays (Attention: Ladies Night Out Spa Contest), One Blue Jays Way suite 3200, Toronto, ON, M5V 1J1.
"TORONTO BLUE JAYS" and related marks and copyrights are trademarks of Rogers Blue Jays Baseball Partnership. All other Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are proprietary to the applicable MLB Entities. All rights reserved.
- This is an offline-only promotion. Neither MLB Advanced Media, L.P. nor any other MLB entity (except for the Toronto Blue Jays) is a sponsor of, or affiliated with, this promotion.