Skip to main content
|Homerun Bingo Rules
Below is an advertisement.
- The first twenty thousand (20,000) valid ticket holders for the Toronto Blue JaysŪ home games at the Rogers Centre on each of Wednesday April 5, Wednesday May 10, Wednesday June 14, Wednesday July 19, Wednesday August 23, and Wednesday September 6, 2006 (the "Game(s)") will receive, upon entry to the Game, one (1) bingo card (the "Bingo Card"). During each of the Games, fifteen (15) numbers will be called over five (5) innings. In order to get "Bingo", a person must complete one (1) line made up the bingo numbers called during the applicable Game. A Bingo line is one complete (unbroken) line, either across, up/down or diagonally.
The first twenty (20) people who get Bingo at each of the Games (each a "Selected Entrant") will be eligible to win a Blue Jays Prize Pack consisting of two (2) tickets to one of Blue Jays' 2006 regular season home games (as set out below), an autographed picture of a Blue Jays Player and a Blue Jays replica cap, approximate retail value $100.00 CDN
Home games will be one of the following:
Sunday April 23 (Jays vs. Boston Red Sox) for the April 5 Selected Entrant(s)
Sunday May 28 (Jays vs. White Sox) for the May 10 Selected Entrant(s)
Sunday June 25 (Jays vs. New York Mets) for the June 14 Selected Entrant(s)
Sunday July 16 (Jays vs. Seattle Mariners) for the July 19 Selected Entrant(s)
Sunday August 27 (Jays vs. Kansas City Royals for the August 23 Selected Entrant(s)
Sunday September 17 (Jays vs. Tampa Bay Devil Rays) for the September 6 Selected Entrant(s)
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Rogers Blue Jays Baseball Partnership (the "Club") reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
- In order to win, Selected Entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited, mathematical skill testing question. The Club's judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
- Selected Entrants will be required to return a signed release and acknowledgment form before being declared a winner.
- By entering this contest, each contestant consents to the use of his/her entry, name, address and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the Club, its affiliates and/or their advertising agencies (the "Permitted Parties"), without further compensation. Winners consent to their photograph or other recording being taken by the Permitted Parties for such use, without further compensation.
- This contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, except employees of Rogers Communications Inc., the Club, their parent and affiliate companies; their representatives and agents, the contest suppliers and those with whom they are domiciled. The contest is subject to all applicable provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- No correspondence will be entered into except with the Selected Entrants. To receive a copy of the contest rules or a list of the winners, send a postage paid, self-addressed envelope on or before October 15, 2006 to Toronto Blue Jays, One Blue Jays Way, Suite 3200, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1J1. Attn.: " Homerun Bingo".
- Chances of winning depend on the number of valid ticket holders in attendance at the applicable Game. The Club is unaware of how many entrants there may be. The winner(s) may come from any geographic area, so long as they otherwise qualify to enter the contest.
- This contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by the Club. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the contest.
- The terms of this contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- This is an offline-only promotion. Neither MLB Advanced Media, L.P. nor any other MLB entity (except for the Toronto Blue Jays) is a sponsor of, or affiliated with, this promotion.