White Sox Press Release
White Sox announce 2014 promotional schedule
Tickets available on Friday, February 28
The Chicago White Sox today released the promotional schedule for the 2014 season.
The promotional schedule, which can be found at whitesox.com/promos, includes 13 Family Sundays, 20 fireworks nights (includes every Friday night home game starting April 25 and July 4 Independence Day fireworks), along with the ever-popular Dog Day on April 28 and Bark at the Park, presented by AvoDerm/Nylabone, on September 8, Elvis Night presented by Saint Xavier University on August 1 and Halfway to St. Patrick's Day, presented by Miller Lite, on September 12.
The Family Sunday promotion, sponsored by The University of Chicago Medicine Comer Children's Hospital, returns this year and will cover all 13 Sunday home games. Family Sundays again feature seats in Bleacher, Outfield Reserved, Lower Corner and Premium Upper Box sections for just $15, Upper Box and Upper Reserved Seats will be available for $10, and Upper Corner tickets will be priced at only $5 while parking is only $10 at each Family Sunday game.
In addition to the traditional favorite fireworks shows and theme nights, the 2014 schedule is highlighted by premium giveaways throughout the year, including:
- 2014 White Sox Magnetic Schedule, presented by Miller Lite (March 31)
- 1983 White Sox Fleece Blanket (April 12)
- White Sox Calendar (April 15-17)
- White Sox Reusable Grocery Tote, presented by MLB Network (April 25)
- Minnie Minoso Replica Statue (April 26)*
- Pink White Sox Scarf (May 10)
- Chris Sale Bobblehead, presented by Pepsi (May 24)*
- White Sox Kids Baseball Glove, presented by Beggars Pizza (May 31)*
- White Sox Cap, presented by The PrivateBank (June 14)
- White Sox Tailgate Flag, presented by Miller Lite (July 4)
- White Sox Kids Jersey, presented by Aquafina FlavorSplash (July 5)
- 1983 White Sox Reusable Bag, presented by UL (August 5)
- Tony La Russa Bobblehead (August 30)
- White Sox Irish Flat Cap, presented by Miller Lite (September 12)
The promotional schedule can be found at whitesox.com/promos. The online promotional schedule will be updated as additional events, theme nights and giveaways are finalized or if any changes are made.
Individual tickets for all 2014 White Sox home games go on sale to the general public Friday, February 28, online at whitesox.com and by calling 866-SOX-GAME. Beginning Saturday, March 1, tickets can be purchased at the U.S. Cellular Field Ticket Office and at Ticketmaster locations throughout Chicagoland. The ticket office hours are 10 a.m.-4 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday, and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Season ticket plans are available now at whitesox.com or by calling (312) 674-1000.